Who this course is for:
- The certified diver looking to attain the highest non-leadership diver level
What you can expect to learn:
- Detailed information of five PADI Specialties
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to gain knowledge’s and experience in five PADI Specialties
- Gain knowledge, experience, and the skills to become qualified PADI Master Diver
PADI Master Diver minimum requirements:
- Completion of 5 PADI Specialty Courses or equivalent; only 1 course without dives, may be credited towards the master diver development program, with the exception of nitrox
- Completion of the PADI Rescue Diver Course or equivalent
- Proof of 50 logged dives
- Advanced Buoyancy
- Equipment Specialist
Master Diver Program
The Master Diver rating is complete once the diver has successfully completed their 5 specialty courses and attains the Rescue Diver Level (additional cost) either before, during, or after the Master Diver courses.
A Master Diver should have all of their own equipment