Who this course is for:
- The advanced diver interested in working in the dive industry as a professional dive guide or moving on to become an instructor
- Minimum age 18
- Certified PADI Advanced Diver or equivalent; advanced certification must include verifiable experience in deep, navigation, night, and limited visibility specialties
- Certified PADI Rescue Diver or equivalent
- Provide proof of current CPR, first aid and oxygen provider(where local law permits)*
- Provided proof of at least 40 logged dives
What’s in it for you?
Upon successful completion of this course, graduates may:
- Assist an active PADI Instructor during approved diving courses provided the activities are similar to the graduate’s prior training
- Supervise and conduct dives for certified divers, provided the activities are similar to the graduate’s prior experience and training
- PADI Divemaster Course E-Learning
- Divemaster Course internship tuition
Classes are non-refundable and non-transferable. We offer a one-time transfer opportunity for scheduling challenges. After one transfer, a $75 transfer fee will be assessed. No-Shows will be charged a $150 rescheduling fee.
PURCHASE IMPLIES YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND:
Divemaster candidates are required to own all of their own equipment. The length of the internship is generally completed over a full dive season.