Wreck diving can be one of the most exciting aspects of sport diving, however every effort must be made to maximize safe diving techniques. The Wreck Diver Course will discuss the equipment and techniques commonly employed while wreck diving. This course may be taught as a non-penetration, 2 dives required. Limited-penetration option is defined as a swim through or within the ambient light of entry point. The Dive Shop HIGHLY SUGGESTS each diver have their own equipment for all continued education courses. Specialty equipment suggested for Wreck Diver includes lights, wreck reel, lift bag, redundant air source. A dive computer is required.
- Open Water Scuba Diver, or equivalent
- Minimum age 18, 15 for limited penetration course with parental consent
- Minimum age 10 with parental consent for a non-penetration course
- Junior Open Water Divers may not participate in any penetration activities or dives deeper than 18 metres/60 feet
- Divers must have a deep diver specialty certification or be able to provide proof of experience in order to dive deeper than 18 metres/60 feet in this course
Purchase Includes: SDI e-learning course, 1 classroom night for review, 2 open water dives.
Not Included: Dutch Springs admission (if taking at Dutch), boat charter cost (if taking on Gypsy Blood charter), rentals.
Classes are non-refundable and non-transferable. We offer a one-time transfer opportunity for scheduling challenges. After one transfer, a $75 transfer fee will be assessed. No-Shows will be charged a $150 rescheduling fee.
PURCHASE IMPLIES YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND: